How to turn on and off Zalo to save photos on phones and computers very easily
Automatically saving photos on Zalo is a way for users to save memories on their own phone. However, few people will know how to turn off self-save photos on Zalo on the phone. See the article below to learn how to turn Zalo on and off to easily save photos on phones and computers.
Note: although now the Zalo application is equipped with a feature to automatically back up images on the phone when activated. However, this feature applies only to the Zalo application on the phone, and for Zalo web on the computer, there is no feature to automatically save this image.
1. How to turn Zalo on and off to automatically save photos to your phone.
- Go to Zalo application > access chat.
- Click on the Option in the right corner conversation> Choose C installs.
- Turn save photos and videos taken from Zalo on and off.
After doing the above, the photo will be saved in the gallery or file manager of your phone.
2. How to turn Zalo on and off to automatically save photos to your computer?
Video to turn Zalo on and off to save photos to your computer:
- In software Zalo, choose icon C install > select Settings.
- Select message > switch to turn auto-preload files of less than 30 MB on and off.
Image link if auto-save is enabled C:\Users\Admin\AppData\Local\ZaloPC\1478426431825201587\ZaloDownloads\Picture will be saved under. Where admin is the name of your computer.
FAQS Some related questions
- Zalo can't send photos, what to do?
Answer: please try to check if the internet connection is unstable, flickering as well as granting photo access rights to the Zalo application.
- Can't save photos from Zalo?
Answer: if you cannot save the photo from Zalo to your phone or computer, you can fix it in some ways: check the WiFi connection , 3G / 4G , check the phone memory, the level of access to the device for the Zalo application, ..
- How do I change my Zalo avatar?
Answer: to change Zalo's photo to private mode, you can change your profile picture and cover photo as usual, then set only mode for photo.
The above article shows you how to turn Zalo on and off to easily save photos to your phone or computer. Hope the article is useful to you.
Post a Comment